Alliston Farmers Market starting May 20, 2023.
Connie’s Kitchen is returning to the Alliston Farmers Market for the 2023 season. We look forward to seeing everyone every Saturday morning 8:00AM – 2:00 PM starting May 20.
Alliston Farmers Market FAQ:
Where is the Alliston Farmers Market?
The market is situated in the heart of downtown Alliston, specifically at Victoria Street East and Centre Street North.
What time does the Alliston Farmers Market Open at?
he Alliston Farmers Market typically operates on Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Additionally there are some specialty hours announced throughout the year.
What does Connie’s Kitchen have for sale at the Alliston Farmers Market?
Connie will have for sale her usual large selection of Italian baked goods such as Biscotti, Sicilian Lemon Cookies, Granola, Fresh Produce and of course her delicious Chicken & Veal Parmigiana Italian Sandwiches.
- Pizza Sauce – 1 Litre$11.00
- Carrot Cake$15.00
- Biscotti – Ginger, Spice & Walnut$8.50
- 100% PURE!Honey – 500 grams$12.00
- Biscotti – Double Chocolate Walnut$8.50
- Pure Maple Syrup – 500 ml$19.00
- Biscotti – Maple Syrup & Walnut$8.50
- Sun-Dried Tomato with Olive Oil$19.00
- Shortbread Cookies$15.00
- Sicilian Lemon Cookies$24.00
- Tomato Sauce – (Ready To Serve) – 1 Litre$12.00
What else can I buy at the Alliston Farmers Market?
At the Alliston Farmers Market, you can find a diverse array of products and goods to suit various preferences and needs. Some common items you can buy at the market include:
- Fresh Produce: Local farmers offer a wide selection of fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs. From seasonal favorites like strawberries, tomatoes, and corn to leafy greens and root vegetables, you’ll find a bountiful assortment of farm-fresh produce.
- Baked Goods: Treat yourself to freshly baked bread, pastries, cookies, cakes, and pies. Artisanal bakeries often bring their best creations to the market, offering a tempting range of sweet and savoury delights.
- Artisanal Jams, Jellies, and Preserves: Discover a variety of homemade jams, jellies, and preserves crafted from locally sourced fruits. From traditional flavors like strawberry and raspberry to unique blends, these preserves make a delightful addition to your breakfast or as gifts.
- Dairy Products: Look out for local dairy vendors who offer an assortment of cheeses, yogurt, milk, and butter. You might find unique and flavorful options that are crafted with care and expertise.
- Meats and Poultry: Some markets have vendors specializing in locally raised meats and poultry. You can find a range of options such as beef, pork, lamb, chicken, and turkey. It’s an excellent opportunity to support local farmers and enjoy high-quality, sustainably sourced proteins.
- Honey and Bee Products: Beekeepers often showcase their pure, local honey, beeswax candles, and other honey-related products. These natural treasures offer not only sweetness but also potential health benefits.
- Prepared Foods: Many vendors offer freshly prepared foods, such as ready-to-eat meals, sandwiches, soups, salads, and snacks. These options provide a convenient and delicious option for enjoying a meal while exploring the market.
- Handmade Crafts: Alongside the food vendors, you’ll often find local artisans showcasing their handcrafted products. These can include items like handmade soaps, candles, pottery, jewelry, textiles, and more.